Heritage Water Tank’s multi-layer food grade liner is fabricated in-house, offering great durability, flexibility and strength.
This liner is included in all of our tanks as a standard inclusion.
Once installed, you’ll enjoy many years of trouble-free usage.
• Proudly Made In Our Factory
• Water potable certified (AS4020)
• Made to withstand harsh conditions
• Temperature range: -40°C to +70°C
• 100% recyclable material
Have a Damaged or Leaky Tank?
We provide a liner supply only or supply and install service for steel or concrete tank owners. If you need a liner to fixed your leaky tank, discuss your requirements with our team or get a quote.
Get A Liner Quote
- Please note that not all tanks are suitable for Liner installation
- The tank is required to be completely emptied and cleaned out
- If it is a concrete tank, 50mm of clean sand needs to be placed in the base prior to installation
- Our installers do not re-plumb any existing pipework