Heritage Water Tanks
Army Tanks Are Tuff So Are We – Heritage Water Tanks “Built Tuff”
Heritage Water Tanks motto is what it says, Built Tuff. We are proud of the quality and strength that goes into our tanks. Heritage Tanks was never built on marketing or advertising it is a family business that built its business on good old fashion quality and strength.
Welcome to Heritage Tanks, Australia’s trusted name in water tanks. Heritage Water Tanks is one of the most recognised and respected manufacturers of both domestic and industrial water tanks.
At Heritage Tanks we not only use BlueScope Steel but we use one of the highest grades of 1.0mm steel panels through the entire tanks. This alone would help us to stand out from the crowd but we don’t stop there.
We maintain our pursuit of quality in the manufacture of our polyethylene (EVA) HT Hydro 1000 water tank liner. At 0.75mm thick, HT Hydro 1000 water tank liner achieves its Australian Standards Cerificate AS 4020 by increasing its thickness, durability and strength to be significantly thicker than most domestic tank liners on the market.
Highest Quality Materials
- Walls Heritage Tanks walls are manufactured using a minimum of 1mm thick, roll formed steel using only BlueScope steel materials.
- Liner .75mm ThickHWT 1000 Hydro-Liner
is one of the thickest and toughest Liners available, passing the stringent Australian Potable Standards AS 4020.
- Dome RoofOur structurally attractive dome roof is fully fabricated using structural certified steel, fully welded and hot dipped galvanised
Why Heritage Tanks
- 20-year warranty
- Australian Owned & Manufactured
- 1mm Blue Scope steel Walls
- New gutter Technology
- 0.75mm Food Grade Liner
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Trusses
- Metal Outlets & Ball Valves
- 20mm Footing