Heritage Tanks Albany proudly supplies Albany and its surrounding areas with premium residential and commercial water tanks.
With cutting-edge design and manufacturing, all Heritage Tanks water tanks are made from the proven, highly corrosion resistant, zincalume, G300, alloy coated, structural steel that are manufactured with extra-thick walls and feature one-piece specially made liners to ensure all of our tanks are the strongest on the market. As well as this, they are built to perform and outlast in the harsh Australian environment and backed by our exclusive 20 year conditional warranty.
Heritage Tanks Albany offers a wide variety of residential and commercial water tanks to homes, farms and businesses, ranging from 38,000 – 1,000,000 litres, which are installed to the highest standard.
With over 30 years’ experience, Heritage Tanks Albany manager, Martin Pierce, and his team pride themselves on professionally installing water tanks and maintaining strong customer relationships.
For more information about our range of water tanks, contact Heritage Tanks Albany today on 1800 115 552 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highest Quality Materials
- Walls Heritage Tanks walls are manufactured using a minimum of 1mm thick, roll formed steel using only BlueScope steel materials.
- Liner .75mm ThickHWT 1000 Hydro-Liner
is one of the thickest and toughest Liners available, passing the stringent Australian Potable Standards AS 4020.
- Dome RoofOur structurally attractive dome roof is fully fabricated using structural certified steel, fully welded and hot dipped galvanised
Why Heritage Tanks
- 20-year warranty
- Australian Owned & Manufactured
- 1mm Blue Scope steel Walls
- New gutter Technology
- 0.75mm Food Grade Liner
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Trusses
- Metal Outlets & Ball Valves
- 20mm FootingP